Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Random post

Hey guys...I guess my 1st semester is just over today without my knowledge >.<lll.
So, after the class today, we are going for 2 weeks plus holiday. However, it is NOT holidays k?!!!!
I guess I got to spend these 2 weeks to start my proposal!!! It is a MUST no matter how is it !!!

I really grateful to have such peer review session for all of our proposals. We got plenty of comments.
All these constructive comments really helpful for us, at least everybody got a better ideas and mindset on how to progress further!!!
I should really admit that I am stubborn!!!
Anyway, I got relieved after I cleared my doubts...phew!!!         still got 20% blur lorrr.....  
I'm really tired and moody....Hopefully I can have a proper rest after the full-filled schedule in the past few weeks!!!
I even reliase my written English got bad and poorer again!!!
I should start to read book and assign a proper plan for myself.


1 comment:

  1. ahha yea, reading helps a lot in improving your english lo

    but ok la, at least i can still understand

    ReplyDelete