Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

想家了。

我想家了。
今早,老妈打了通电话过来。以为我明天就回家了。
我说搞错了,是后天。
我妈应该是想我了吧!!!
我,也想家了!!!

OK, finishing my home-sick story here.

 =.=lll


I got an awesome photography book recently.
I love photography and I got the talent too...xixixixixixixi....
Here, the proof of my talent... (simply say it >.<):



 In Kemaman.



In Penang



I used to have one camera...but I lost it...forever I lost it.
BUT...I never lost the passion . N.E.V.E.R !!!
I got this book free because Mr D bought it with part of his rm200 book voucher...!!! Thx dude!!!
So now...I gonna work hard to get my fav camera!!!! I do need that.

Next week, our class is going to start again!!! So happy...cos I can meet those fellows again!!!!
My cohort 2 lovely fellows........muazkssssssssss!!!

That day, I got an awesome day with Mr D in OneUtama.
For the very first time, I enjoyed myself in 1U.
Last time, I used to suffered due to the insufficiency of public transport and the big big shopping mall which totally drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time I feel like a slug. Walking around the mall slowly....pretty enjoying!!!
We happened to dropped by a candy shop. That's cool!!!



Our first sight to the candy shop!!!
WOW...



Teddy in the house ^^



It looks nice...but I don't dare to have one!!!
(I save my teeth!!!)



I love this!!!
All my childhood memories just pop out when I saw it!!!



This cup is very nice in presenting a vintage feel.
 I love vintage.


Candy craze!!!



Smiling candy...
<3



All kids are going crazy...
making noise to beg the parents just for all these candies...



This shop definitely a heaven for those kids. They have theirs own trolly, they got the rights to choose all type of candies as long as the parents is willing to pay for them!!!
That's really cute of them when pushing those trolly around the shop!!!
 Small kids and small trollies. 

Pretty enjoyed the 1U mall with him. 

Candy sweet, so do we.

2 comments:

  1. U love vintage too huh babe? =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya....but i more obsess on furniture and photos!!!

    ReplyDelete