Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

The weather is hot.

Just came back after this short but satisfying 4 days getaway at hometown (2 months holiday and I only got to spend 4 days at home. wtf!!!). 
Finally...I really have to say a FINALLY for this long long holidays!!! Finally it's end.
Classes will be started officially on Wednesday.  (yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!)
Feeling good when get to know class is about to start and able to see my dearly friends around the college again!!!
Missing those fellas so much!!!

I can't define how lucky I am.
But I swear I gonna work hard for the coming workload.
ALL THE BEST!!!

Nis just got me some brochure which is all about the scenic spots in Malaysia.
Maybe he just give me a hint and wanted me to choose a place to go with him...hiak hiak hiak...
Or maybe I thinking too much here.
That's really works for me, cos I started to think of Langkawi.
When talk about Langkawi, there's always a eagle statue strike to my mind.
All those geographic memories in primary school. :)
First of all, I need a proper plan for my schedule and expenses. If not all these gonna be just a TALK here.
xixixixixixixixiixixixixixixixi...
Of the different states in Malaysia, except Johor, Penang Island is my second choice that I really fall in love with.
I would like to say, I addicted to its authentic local  food, culture and people.
One thing....of course the beach!!!!! I love beach so much!!!
(I think u guys probably already knew how much I attached to Penang through my previous post.)
If u ever think of a local trip within Malaysia, don't hesitate to pay ur visit to Penang.
If would be nice if there is a penangite friend be ur tour guide!!! with motobikes especially.

Speaking of traveling, I love travel.
Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Rome and etc....are always under my list of travel.

Ironically, I don't travel around Malaysia and yet I'm talking about overseas.
So, those overseas plan...just leave it la !!!! lol
After browse through some photo album, I got to know that actually I have been to several places in Malaysia.
Photos as follow:


 My very first Pangkor trip.



 Cameron trip. 
Very nice and memorable!!!



Melaka trip.
We rent a car and drove all the way to Melaka!!!
Fantastic!!!


On the way back to KL, we dropped by PD to try this.
She might look happy with this durian in this picture but She doesn't like durian!!!



Last year, the Genting trip!!!
We have fun!!!


Opps...I didn't realise we have been to those places in the past three years.
Not only those scenic sports out from KL area, I been to Putrajaya, Cheras, KLCC....etc last year.
I know maybe I sound like a 'kampung girl' but if there is no guidance or invitation from friends, I would have stay in my room or just jalan jalan around PJ area only...blek^^

Frankly speaking, those exploration do increase my passion on traveling, especially backpacking.
The 1st place I would like to have my backpacking is Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling so excited and looking forward to my plan but still need a couple years to make it works!!!

So let work harder for it by now!!!
Gambateh!!!

Do u guys love travel?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment