Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Year in Penang.

This year, I got a different experience of new year celebration: pay my visit to Kek Lok Shi in Penang.
The temple was fully decorated with different colour lights and this only can be seen during CNY. I really pleased to get this precious chance.The lighting was awesome and attractive and this actually bring lots of ppl to the temple. Luckily, I got a super and awesome rider brought me up to the hill without bothered by the busy traffic. hehehehe....he is really good in riding motorbike ^^.

Here are some of the photos we taken tat day with his APPLE...



We taken from the pagoda. It is pretty high and I hide behind him due to altophobia...


                 
 Another view from the pagoda.



This is the 1st view when I stepped in the entrance. One word to describe: AWESOME!!!


 Phew...I was totally distracted by all these and ignored him while I keep snapping non-stop.xixixi
(sorry, my very 1st time to Kek Lok Shi during CNY)


 This taken when I climbed up the stairs.



 My fav picture of the day...love all these lanterns to the max...



 The lantern made the very Chinese ambiance around the temple (at least for me la, cos Chinese always got lantern in front of their house wat xoxoxoxo...)



 Finally, the dragon!!!!!!!! GONG XI FAI CAI!!!



 Pagoda and the lantern...one of my fav pictures as well. I can't really count all the lanterns cos there was really a lots of it...



 Fresh flower in front of the temple.



 Lantern again...(I'm so into the lantern pictures.)



 The  Goddess of Mercy. 


 
It is spectacular !!!



 We bought 2 of the small lotus table lamp.



So cute right?!!!


Many ppl brought their pro camera to snap this awesome moment...and I'm very sure theirs photos is really awesome compare to mine^^
I got delayed muscle soreness on the next day as the consequences of climbing up the pagoda...so tired wei...
Well, it is all worth it la...cos the view is really superb!!! Is just that I can't really enjoyed as I'm a alto-phobic person!!! Seriously...I sweated whenever I looked down >.<...
Apart from Kek Lok Shi, I managed to get the chance to go Moonlight Bay in Batu Ferringi. 
Still remember how Subba and I were desperate  to get into this nice and classy residence whenever we drove by Batu Ferringi.
And finally...I got the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually we were attending to the BBQ event of his friend who living in Moonlight Bay. I didn't take the pictures of the house because:

                     1: I forgot. I'm so into the decoration and scenery from his house. Halooo....he got nice sea view from his house every morning he wake up!!!!!!!!!!

                     2: Due to the privacy, I think I better not to do so. ^^

Managed to take some of the pictures near our BBQ area.



 All the houses got 5 LEVEL and equipped well with both stairs case and LIFT. Lift in the house wei!!!!!!!!! (Maybe I over acting but this is how I reacted when I saw the lift, I was so excited took it up and down his house. Nobody bother of taking stair case anymore).



Another view.



This is the only picture I took in his house. The corridor.
Along the corridor, you can reach the swimming pool and small resting pondok.
Love his house to the max!!!


Thats the 2 thing make part of my Penang trip so worthy during CNY.
Spend quality time with him and his family as well...we got small steamboat at his house.
No abalone, no shark fin, no champagne. Just normal home dishes with the SPICY Tom Yam soup and chicken soup. (The Tom Yam soup was really spicy!!!!! Which was made by Dennis Lieu!!!).


         Here is the steamboat la!!!



Got my very 1st instagram photos!!!


Thats all for my Penang trip.
 Enjoyed!!!


Bye Bye !!!

4 comments:

  1. Breath taking Kek Lok Si scenery! Penang is ur boy's hometown? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Doris...!!! ya, u r right, Penang is his hometown^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx ^^...Feel so happy to c ur comment here. Never tot of receiving comment from others. Anyway, nice to "know" u here ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Kek Lok Si Pics, leeli.. =)

    ReplyDelete