Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello wei!!!!!!
I'm back. I just had a small break back in my hometown couple of days ago.
It was awesome cos I got enough sleep...tasty dumplings....and TV show marathon all day long!!!!!!!
Surprisingly, my eye bag is gone!!!! I guess enough sleep and rest really work out!!!
I felt kind of weird after back to hostel and I wanna more days at home!  but proposal how?!!!
Thanks proposal for dragging me back to the reality =.=     not really happy lor
My sis had finished her 3 years course in UUM...she was back to home right before her internship begin.
How nice....cos we all gather again!!!!
Got her camera to play with...I super love her camera...easy to access its multiple function and photo quality is nice too^^

Hey, Dragon Boat Festival just passed few days ago, I bet u guys sure having all kind of tasty dumplings right?!!!
For me, I have my very tasty and unique Hainanese dumpling again.
I still love the smell and taste and I only able to taste it once a year >.<
Here are some of the photos that summarise my small break at home.



 My new bag....from a friend...
I heart it^^



 New spec...
old spec already senget...   
who ask you to sleep on it?!!!
Have to change a new one!!!

To save my money, I took my sister frame....she just bought it for fun.
It only cost her RM7, plus the glass....the new spec only cost me RM67!!! wahahahahahahaha....


 Helping my mom for the preparation. 
>.<



 Everything is ready!!!
So, let start to make dumpling....tats not my work^^



 Mom so busy lor!!!



 Durian!!!



 RM1 magazine...
I bought it because of HIM!!!



 Trying my sis's dress....



 Blek...
forget the mess behind.



 I forced her did this.



 She looks great and kind right?!!!



 In fact, she is naughty girl!!!



 My turn la....^^



 Act cute!!!
and I really cute right ?!!!!      ehhhhh!!!!



 Forgive my crazy and untidy look!!!
I just love to be home.
This is part of me!!!


 She is happy cos we'r back!!!



 Modelling?!!!



 Testing...testing...



After fun, let get some cold drink.
Looking cool and tasty!!!
From Thailand.

After all these...It's time to work hard already...
S
T
U
D
Y


Hehehehe....I still got other plans for fun...
I can't wait to our flower's trip to Genting!!!!

Study hard and Play harder!!!



2 comments:

  1. durian...... the one i got from BP...not very nice =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol........perhaps you are not good in picking GOOD durian gua!!!lol

    ReplyDelete