Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

When the small wish comes true

Hey guys, I got a wish comes true recently after so many years.
Not a big deal but it does matter to me.
Finally, I watched Titanic in theater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
My first Titanic experience was 14 years back and I just a standard 4 girl that time.
Erm...got my flashback again^^
Thanks Shi Yuen for introducing this movie to me. I watched this movie together with her and this movie definitely brought some significant impacts on me. I bet that was the time where I really fall for movie.
I got to admit that I have some kind of passion towards movie. Almost every week I will go for at least one movie after I came to KL. movie craze
Some people might think watching movie is a waste of time. However, I don't really agree with this statement because I always gain something from movie because I do care about the message from each of every movie that I watched before. Sometime, I got bored and sleep off in the theater as well. out of the sudden, I think I being too serious here wtf  lol...>.<

I have my 3D Titanic at GSC in Midvalley. I don't fancy to any kind of 3D movie because it is so hard for me to wear on my spec and the 3D spec (I guess) together. I found it is very uncomfortable after my previous experience in 3D movie. In spite of the discomfort, I got no choice to wear them both since Titanic is only available at 3D.
Surprisingly, I felt better this time and I able to enjoy myself very much with both spec on together!!!
Oh ya, I drag my boy to watch this movie as well.
We almost lost the chance to watch this movie as we were busy in the past few weeks and the movie is about to out from the list soon. Moreover, he doesn't show any interest on Titanic at all until I insisted to watch this by repeating it again and again. Then, he bought the ticket at last. It was on Monday, at 5.50pm.

Of course, I cried again.
The plot was the same as before but it still touched my heart and my tears just blow out without my control.
Baby boy also got attracted by the plot. He was so into the movie...of course he doesn't cry but he said he touched by the story. I being too kepo during the movie because I keep telling him about the story like where is the climax and bla bla bla...lol
Thx my boy for giving me his hand when I cried quietly on his shoulder  really over la!!!

That's nothing special in this post but I just wanted to write a post for the sake of my little wish as finally it has been come true. ^^ The feeling is great!!!


The ticket. 
I keep it well in my secret box ^^


The theme song.
It is under my recent play tracks!!! 

P/S: I share out my blog in Fb. I hope I can gain more readers and my blog isn't alone anymore!!!


4 comments:

  1. aw.... but it's a touching movie la. :) so its okay to cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor.....it is definitely worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur main page, the pic and the comments layout got problem leh

    ReplyDelete
  4. apa tu problem? How to fix then?

    ReplyDelete