Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Just for you !!!

Today, I have a NICE sleep. Morning woke up at 1.20pm.
I got shocked...and I don't like the feeling of waking up late in the afternoon. It is really wasting my time. ==lll

As usual, we got a case presentation. This time was Thama turn. She did a case presentation regarding to RRMS. A new pathological condition for me. Got to work out more on it in order I won't get stuck in my coming posting which is neuro discipline. Gambateh!!!!!!!

Today was our last class with Mr Muthu. He leaving soon to Canada in couple of week time. Gonna miss him a lot. He is our class teacher...and yet our CR guidance tutor!!!
According to him, he is going to do his PhD in Canada while working at the same time.
Wishing him a very good luck and all the best!!!!! ^^

Of course, Shau Phing sure caught him and took some pichas in the class.
 Here are those pichas we taken with him. (Opps...my eyes looked swollen cos I slept too much ytd!!!!!!!)
 
                                                  Flowers and Sir ^^

                                                    Guys and Sir ^^     
         
                                             The small group of us ^^

Hehehe...we also took some pichas within our group...



                                                leeli, Murali & Sakina ^^

                                                    Thama and leeli ^^

                                                          Again ^^

Enjoy the joyful moments with my those fellows, they never fail to cheer me up ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment