Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Sunday morning. I love it.

Morning guys...it has been a long time since my last post. Sori, was busy in the last mth xp.
Started my 6th placement 2 weeks ago. Frankly, I don't really enjoy it and I feel so stressed up and angry for sometime. Although, I don't like it but I know I should hold my ground shouldn't be too emotional. Gambateh!!!

Hey, I made some changes to the layout of my blog. I personally like it very much!!! Hope u guys too ^^ <3
The picha that I selected as the header was courtesy of Dennis Yap photography. I downloaded from his link. Nice rite? He always has nice picha and I do admire his talent!!!

I miss home. I miss the home cook very much. I not eating well here. Just realise I being so unhealthy at this moment. Just hoping tat my weight will not go down < 43kg. Too slim doesn't make me look better !!! >.<
Recently, I am not so into facebook anymore. It makes me feel bored somehow. Ironically, I still browse through it everyday like checking everyday news of the day >.<lll

                                                                  I miss the blue sky !!!

Got to do some chores rite now. c u guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment