Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Deepavali~ ^^


So happy cos I can woke up without worrying about the placement!!! Today is holiday!!!!! Hooray~Happy deepavali to all my indian friendssssssssss
One thing that makes us happy the most is we might complete our placement by this week. We suppose to complete it by next week but due to some issue the hospital allow us to complete by this week. *winks* ^^
Seriously, I don't really enjoy the placement. Quite torturing!!!
However, I have learn skills ...I practice it, apply it ~ but it is too bad cos I can't do follow up case if not I would like to c the outcome from the previous treatment session.

I can't deny tat this hospital does expose me to different kind of conditions that I never see b4. it boost my resolution and make up my mind that I should really possess a very good basic knowledge. I very bad in this...and I know I need to work hard!!!!!!

The past few days was raining day. haiz...raining day always makes me down. I miss blue sky and I love blue sky!!!  I hope can lie on the green plant and look up to the blue sky...thn I should pay a visit to cameron highland right? yeah, I should just work on it.


I miss my boy. muazksssssssss~



*huggie* miss u, boy

No comments:

Post a Comment