Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Lennis~ ^^

Yeah, I got a thing for myself today...Lennis...^^
It means He and Me in a combination of our name..what a creative person!!! wahahaha...(nonsense right?!)
It might sounds weird to some of u, but it is meaningful and special to me ^^
Attached the Lennis as title and our picha, I posted this at here ...^^
Just as follow:

                                                       Lennis~ ^^

Eee....moi gui chang nia~(Sometime I just can't tahan from doing this girlsh kind of stuff......but Im enjoying it!!!)

Finished Mr Muthu album decoration with some childish design. Took the picha with my phone but forgot to copy it to my lappie. But gonna to show u guys next time!!!

Aiyoo...I have been suffered from insomnia these 2 days. Can't sleep properly and I felt tired on the next day. Why am I suffering from this ya? I need a proper sleep la~ @.@...

I think I'm getting worse. Can't realli control myself from thinking of someone...Mr D.
Can I call him baby here ? (pls bear with me)...hehehehehe... 
Ya, I realli miss him a lot...realli a lot.
He started his holiday earlier than me, so we won't be seeing each other for almost 8 days... Omg...such a long time for me!!!!
Now, I can realli understand what is meant by xiang si bing nia~

I miss his smell, his hand, his fit body, his hug, and his kiss...just miss every part of him.
And of course those time we have been spent to sit at downstair and chatting non-stop!!! Just hope can mee with him soon cos I realli miss him^^
Gonna go to sleep now...good nite...^^

                                                    Good nite ^^ blek...xp...
                                              









No comments:

Post a Comment