Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Home sweet home ^^

Hey guys...I change my blog template. I love this template. It is simple and easy for me to access. Hope u guys will like it too ^^.

I spent my last weekend at hometown.
I can say, although it is just a short period of time for me but I really satisfied.
I always delighted in family reunion. I enjoyed myself with our laughter, experience sharing and gossip pretty much. I believe this is how we making our bond more tighten than before.
So, we have those happy hour again.
We had steamboat as dinner and celebration for Parents day as well ^^. such a big event huh?!!!


 Found this pictures.
It brought back all those funny childhood memories...
And how I 'abuse' my sister...lol



 The steamboat.
Our long waited steamboat session.
Curious whether is rice necessary for steamboat? 


 Yummy....
Waiting for the boiling^^


After the big "feast" of steamboat...
  Finally, the cakes was out.
Dad was quite concerned with the used ingredients of this cakes, especially the jelly-looked here
cos he don't like jelly


Apart form the celebration, I pay my visit to our old farm too.
It is situated 2 km away from my house, so we can reach there around 10 minutes by motorbike.
I persuaded my bro to ride methere again as I really miss those nature stuff in farm.
So, here we come!!!


 Look at the palm oil plant which situated both sides of the road.
At night, it is creepy to ride alone here >.<
I used to follow my dad for some kind of  patrol in the farm.
So, I always closed my eye to avoid seeing 'smtg' sounds creepy nia



 The weather was nice and breezy that day^^



 When reached the farm.
We walked around the area.
It really change a lot after mom decided to quit the farm work here >.<
This is the 'kopi' tree.
The seed taste sweet here.



Sapling of  dragon fruit.



 We walked toward the railway track.
This is where we loved to spend our time to observe and play.



The track.
We like to sit on the track and look onto the sky...then chit-chat non stop!!!
Then my mom will definitely shouted: hey, what u guys doing up there!!!! Come down now!!!!
We already used to the shouting and we still disobey the order and climb up again.


 The river.
We loved to bathe and paddle in the river.
Don't worry, it is shallow but must be aware of snake here!!!



 Hand made bridge.
My dad made it and repair it over and over again because the flood always damaged the bridge.


I don't really often go back to home. I treasure every single moments with my family members.
Mom and dad always want to give the best to me.
Cooking nice food and try to do some thing to make us feel happy.
That's what home and family means to us right?!!!
I love my family....muazksssssssssssssssss!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment