Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Braces.

I MUST DO A BRACES !!!

I tell. From the deep down, I make a promise to myself.
A girl inspire me how this makes a person to be confident. This is proven, at least from my point of view.
One of my new year resolutions is TO BE CONFIDENT in everything. I used to be low self-esteem. This actually can be seen through my body language or my gesture.
I'm trying my best to practice have good confidence and get rid of those low self-esteem feelings. 

BECAUSE I AM AWESOME, SO I CAN MAKE IT

SO, the first thing I have to do is wearing a braces.
I used to my protruded teeth when I was a kid. 

Classmates teased at my teeth whenever I smile (Primary school).
Guys often commented I not looking good due to my dark complexion and teeth (Secondary school).  
Ppl out there encouraged me to wear braces for my teeth as this gonna be nice and good for me (College).

Conclusion: My teeth does matter to others.

I clearly know that all these does matter to me and how these bring me down as I totally lost confident to myself both physically and mentally.
I usually don't give a damn to the comment which telling me all these in a ironic manner.
Cos I still laughing out loud when I feel to do so, I smile nicely at ppl by showing my protruded teeth.
But somehow I do care what ppl suggesting. It just that I scared of pain and I don't really have a clear picture how this gonna make a change to me and my appearance.
Call me coward if u want.
After seeing the changes from that girl, I think I shouldn't hesitate about this anymore. 
Wearing a braces, bring some changes to myself. From the outer to the inner side.
So, I plan to get it once I complete my studies and get a job. (Hopefully, I don't run away at last minute!!!)



See...my teeth. It ain't looking bad from front rite?
BUT...from the side view, u can know the story...^^



p/s:  I can't bite burger and ice-cream by using my front teeth and it can only be done from the side :(

2 comments:

  1. U do have a really sweet smile, my dear..and this statement is the truth from my heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx sweetie^^ This definitely delights me!!!!!!!!!!! Love u <3

    ReplyDelete