Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Happy Valentine's day!!!

Happy Valentine's day!!!

Oh man, trust me...I got a hectic valentine's day ever. Finally, I got time to sit and sleep well.
It was super hectic before and during valentine's day. OT in the shop and work for the order list which almost drive everybody into crazy!!! I only got to sleep for 3 hrs....!!!!! (My eye bag is BIG enuf to be seen >.<).

Blek... =.=lll

I looking forward to our 1st valentine's day. So, I planned to give smtg special.
As usual, I made a card.
However, I got no ideas what to give!!!! 
At last, I decided to give a photo frame with our smiling picture on.
I browse through so many photos...and finally I choose one and the reason for choosing this is I hope we always happy and smile sweetly as this picture. (Sorry, I blur blur and forgot to take down the pictures of the card and gift.)


He gave me a surprise on Sunday...  He put the hand bouquet inside his motor box.

 From him...thx ya^^


So, when I opened it...I was like ..." huh?!!!"
Never expected he will give it to me in advance.
Of course, I was happy and surprised. Quite impressed to his way of approach.
That is a moment of time, I actually suspected is he wrongly put the flower inside the box after he collected? or he forgot to hide it up after the collection? cos he suppose to give it to me on the exact day not now!!!
I think too much right!!! He got this plan because he afraid the flower may wither after a long keeping time without a proper way to keep it fresh and it is not so suitable to collect the flower on the exact day as he got class till late on tat day.
OK,explanation accepted!!!

As what I planned, I gave it to him on the valentine's day after work.
From what he got from me. He loves it!!! That's enuf to know that he loves it. Thanks ya, Braces man.
On that day, we just went to eat curry at the roadside stall and Starbucks.
There, I received a chocolate shaped box with delicious chocolate in it!!!



 That's really cute container!!! I like it!!!



 Sorry, I almost finish up all the chocolate!!!



 Blek^^

After all this, we went to yum cha with our bunch of friends....that's how our V-day was.
Some of my friends always said that, as long as we still love each other, everyday can be our Valentine's day!!!
So, the day would be just like normal day as usual.
I think this is bullshit!!!!!!!!! I don't deny this is a good quote and somehow we should think in this way.
But, on this day.....as everybody in the world is celebrating it why u want to make ur loved one down?!
No need expensive hand bouquet or candled light dinner.
A card...a hug or ur faithful words will do the V-day memorable!!!
At least smtg u do, to let her/him know u wanna extract ur special love on this day!!!
I'm very sure girls are always expected, anticipated smtg from the bf on this day. (maybe some are not really care BUT I do care!!!).
I experienced unhappy V-day where the person practically supported this quote by showing through the action. I ended up with disappointment.  
Somehow, we do need some funny trick or surprise to enhance our relationship, to cheer ur loved one. Make the relationship retain its freshness.
Just like the antique, same as it never was...
I met various kind of male customer when they came to purchase roses. I'm not saying they are stingy and I know that's is not easy to earn and save money when especially they are financially unstable.
So, for those who worry about theirs budget, I would like to suggest u this method:

A hand-made card (depend on what u want to do), one stalk of rose (RM3.50)
Ur big hug (free), faithful words (free), a kiss(free).
That's it. 
U already make her feel warm and touched.

Tips from leeli guru
one stalk of rose without any wrapping
u must hug firmly and tightly.
A long kiss or a short kiss depend on u. 


Browse through kaa fui's Fb...she got an awesome V-day...and like what she said, every girl deserve to feel like a princess for  a day. So what are u waiting for? make ur girl feel like a princess and u love to do so!!! (of course every guys deserve to feel like a prince for a day as well. So ladies, just do it!!!!!!!!!)
Just simply a suggestion!!! Have a nice day!!!




1 comment: