Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Finally....it's FINALS of the final.

Ok....when people complaining their Monday is blue, I'm having a sleepless morning speech practice in my room. Ya, today is the starting of our sem 8 finals. I was damn worried this morning. Anyway, it is already over.....we have to move on to next paper.....DECP, the tougher one for us!!!!!

However, I still can't forget my panic moment in the exam hall this morning....
I forgot some part of my speech and I didn't finish my speech in 10 minutes time. 
Just left a point and conclusion, I was not telling out that time.
* Disappointed*
but, the examiner help me in expanding the point during the viva time >.<
Overall, I still satisfied for my performance today cos I know I really tried not to be too panic. phew....
Avoiding stammering too much was my ultimate goals till the exam time. I think I did control my stammer well today ^^

I even wore a pair of new earring for the presentation today.....



Nice bo?
An awesome handmade earring from Artcraft4U


This is just a little thing to motivate myself not to be scared during presentation time.
lol...

After exam was over....


 while waiting for the last candidate!!!
Oh ya...I and Subba are the second last candidate today!!!!


 This gal was so into her I-phone games.... >.<



Sorry...typical post-exam syndrome: hungry
lol

That's how was our exam day^^


2 comments:

  1. Lee li ! I must say that U did a very good job! So now A brand new journey for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doris.....but still there is one more result is pending. Quite worried for this. >.<

    ReplyDelete