Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

A year

Hey dude.
Thanks for being with me all these while.
You definitely made my day...everyday...^^

I laughed out loud with my mouth open consider widely >.<
I scolded with bad words  
but not so bad la
I cried without caring my image
and so on.....
Thanks for accepting and taking all these as part of me.
Of course...
I really salute to you as
You still manage to bear with my bizarre character like throwing a fake cockroach to you.
To be frank, I really enjoyed to see your frighten face and reaction.
lol....that's really funny!!!

Thanks for accompanying me to the beach no matter how scorching is the sun
I know you don't really like it though....

Thanks for watching movie with me in theater...
I know you'd have buying CD and watching at home rather than watching in theater because the difference is just the matter of screen.
 according to you only lor

Thanks for bringing so many happy moments and exploring experience with me in new place
hehehehe...I know you love do it with me^^

Time flies...
It comes to A year now.
I'm really grateful to have you by my side
when I was undergoing some pulling hair-kicking ass kind of sensation with me
There is really lots of thank you speech and bunch of lovely sweet talk to you too ^^

On other hand, I do dislike some of your STYLE!!!
All these make you like a pain in the ass when I mad at you>.<
But I managed to control myself not to angry at you.
Of course I got no heart to do so as well.

Save all the sweet talk here...
As usual,
Happy Anni, dear!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment