Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Quick update.

Hey guys...It has been a long time since my last update of my new year post.
Was having a short trip with friends to Genting and busy with work in the shop as Valentine's day is just around the corner :)
Received 2 comments on my new year post!!! I'm not making it like a big deal but it does matter to me!!!
I always tot that no one will actually read my blog...cos b4 that I never receive any kind of comment in my blog.
This actually boost me a lot...I started enjoy myself on writing blog....
Do a quick update here with the picture talk.



Morning peeps...



 I'm not a cookies freak...



 yummy...^^



He warms my heart...I heart him...xoxoxo



 Found this card while cleaning the stock.
love it as it is simple yet a meaningful card.



 Another one.



 This is what I had spent with my RM200 voucher ^^
buy all I can!!!



Start my day with this lovely sunshine!!!

Have a nice day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment