Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

A choice

Wohoo.....Started my 8th clinical placement in college clinic now.
Everything is so far so good. ^^
Clinic is near and convenient for me to travel up and down ^^

Nothing special or particular topic to blog about.
I just feel like doing some random blogging here.
I love blogging and I love my blog.

Meeting one of my good friend yesterday.
She is still as awesome as before.
Enjoying talking to her.
She'd been through so much and finally she made her choice.
She will be joining us back again.
I think she made a right choice.\
All the best my friend.

Speaking to choices.
How many of you know that you have made a right choice?
I don't know about me either.
I wonder how to define a good or right choice?
I wonder how we conclude a wrong choice?

Seriously, I don't know how and I don't want to know how neither!!!
All I need is.....listened to what my heart say.
I have faith in it.
It leads me to a right choice.
Sometime, it is not bad to make a wrong one.
I bet this is how we define a right choice.
So complicated right?
Whatever... Just do what I say, what I think what I want.
Don't worry, I'm doing fine here.
Just try to behave a little bit mature nowadays....err(vomiting )

No comments:

Post a Comment