Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

I need more efforts.

Seriously, I CAN DO IT!!!
This is just simply a quote for encouraging purpose instead of feeling so dying here.wtf
I've been busy with my project lately.
I would say this is so tough to write for a project proposal.
I can't tell exactly how I feel now.
I guess I'm not good in planning. lol




Finally, placement over and holiday over as well.
Went back to home and also Penang.
I like the goyang kaki lifestyle at home...and watch all my fav series and cartoon >.<
I like Penang...cuz I can eat all I can!!!!!!!! (of course the happy hour with my bf).
We got no class for almost one month (now is less than 1 month to the project due date).
Everyone is so worried for the project. Sometimes, I feel sick to face the laptop screen!!!!!
That's make my eyes hurt. T.T
No matter how, I MUST finish my project!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do fine. Since you're posting this up, I guess You'll find a time to get everything get on the track a.s.a.p!

    ReplyDelete