Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

short getaway

I got awesome Raya holidays back in Penang.
Of course, I enjoyed myself at home as well....but Penang is where I can eat non-stop!!! I'm not gaining weight but the tummy is getting bigger la!!! >.<
This time, I'm so lucky to have such opportunity dine at Eastern Oriental Hotel, Penang.
I was so excited cuz I never thought that I could have such chance to pay my visit and trying their dinner buffet here. ^^


While on my way to E&O.

Here got some photos on that day.
The ambiance is just romantic and comfortable to dine in. 


Like 50's



 Full house^^




 There have 3 small corner for chinese food, westem food and mixed Japan & western food.



 A corner for pasta.
We can choose what flavor we like, the chef will cook instantly upon ur order.



 Seafood lover....eat ALL you can!!!!!!!
I felt so satisfied even with a look on them!!! 



 I don't really dare to try it. >.<



 I took a few pieces.
Forgot their name but they all are raw food.
Quite a nice taste though.



Along this row....they got many dishes!!!
Range from steamed fish till dessert.
Just take whatever you like.



 Dessert.



 Fruits chocolate...^^



 Teh tarik or Coffee?!!!

Apart from this, I also visited those famous painting in different street in Penang.

 See, it become a hot spot for tourist already.



 Me and the motorcyclist.



 Bf is just so funny^^



 Pull harder!!!



 Hey, who ask you to climb so high?!!!



 With the famous sis-bro cycling paints.
It is really bad as the vandalism spoil the painting.
But it was cleaned by the night itself, thx god!!!


 This is sweet^^...



 Wow such a big girl!!!



 Trishaw uncle in Penang road.


Those painting are situated in different street so we have to travel by motorbike all around the area. 
I don't really get down from motorbike for photo shooting as those places basically was crowded >.<
Just took those photos while sitting on motorbike.
Overall, I'm contended with this short getaway. Wish to spend more time in Penang, but holiday is over and we have to get bck to college again. 



Bye bye Penang!!!

1 comment:

  1. the painting on the walls reminded me of my friend who got famous through her painting too :) Would love to visit these alleys with her some day!

    ReplyDelete