Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

You can do it!!!

Yo ^^

Ok, I'm not supposed to be free at the moment but I just wanna drop by here and say hi!!!
Oh man...my posting suppose to be completed by this Friday, which mean tmr. But the authority insist us to work till this Saturday!!!! Not happy at all. So I moody the whole day but I still able to smile somehow.

Don't worry, it is just another 1/2 day only!!!

This was how I told myself today. Phew...
I didn't buy ticket earlier for this Raya holiday.
So today, once I got to know have to work 1/2 day on coming Saturday, I started to panic cuz ppl keep telling me ticket is finishing!!!!!!!! (My plan was to just go on Saturday early morning then get ticket and zhao!!!!!!).
So after work, I faster caught Rupan fetched me to TBS to buy ticket. Luckily, I managed to get one!!!!
Thank God!!!!!!

Ok, got to back to my work now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment