Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

In a relationship

When you say you are in a relationship, that means you have a bf/gf.
We got no rights to judge any of the relationship cos it is always complicated case to handle with.

We in love, talk sweetly and act like ntg can be on par with our love~apparently, this is the most sweetest period in the 1st 3 months of the relationship. This is what ppl always like to describe about a new starting of relationship, but I am not 100% agree with this statement!!!
We all have the responsibility to keep and make sure our relationship is always sweet and 'FRESH' enough no matter how many years the relationship is. This is the key component when running a relationship. opps, this is just simply my point of view and I strongly agree with this ^^

The intention of writing this post is just a random act after reading a FB status of my friend.
There is such a contrast between during in love and after the end of the love.
I know I got no rights to criticise one's rights and wrongs but I wonder how a person can be so emotional when comes to love matter including me as well =.=

One statement that I totally can't accept is " Girls are always complicated ".
Come on, this statement should goes for guys as well!!!
Guys tend to complain about girl being too sentimental, sensitive and lack of understanding~
How about the ignorance , egoistic and playful character from u GUYS?!!!!!
So, girls are not the main causative cause of the end of relationship. It's the matter how the two work tgt to maintain an eternal relationship.
However, easy say than done. So, it's all depend on us.

Have a nice day^^

2 comments:

  1. I am totally agree that both parties have to work on the relationship if they really want it to work. Rather than One party only.. After broke up why want to point finger where by there are no right or wrong in it.. *shake head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...I agree with that also. We should be mature enough when handling love matter. Respect ur partner and not to hurt anyone.

    ReplyDelete