Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Motivation

Morning guys....today, I am the early bird.
Sad, Frustrated, Moody...all those negative minded are fully take over my mind ytd after I received my recent assignment result. 
Of course I'm happy that I passed it but still I felt ashamed with the mark. T.T
Mr P had scolded me as I score this kind of low mark in level 6 module....
I moody...I moody...I moody...this is what I have gone through after I got to know my results.

 BUT


 After that, I went for food hunting...to release those pessimism. 
 The amount is double up than my usual food intake. I do really relieved after eating those food!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm  getting fat and fat!!!!!!!!!).

I tell myself, hey...why u still being so moody for this. Just think of the next move to improve ur studies.... and stop being so moody and pessimistic.wtf.......Always have to do this to motivate myself....lol

And....I have 2 words to urge myself moving forward instead of moving backward...

 The first is:

 
QIN
  This means to study hard. Got to work double and more to brush up my knowledge and practical. I wanna get degree this year at the meantime I don't want be a physiotherapist who don't know anything.
 However, I still hold my ground: Study hard but I play harder then.....lol



 The second is:


REN
While this means I got to bear with all kind of upcoming hardship and obstacles that I gonna face when striving for success. Leave all nonsense and unnecessary thing and ppl that is not important for me. 



Thisis a crucial year for me and my classmates...we got to strive for our degree and future.
So......leeli, u got to move on.



Be a bright spark.



No comments:

Post a Comment