Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The mixed feelings

I got a mixed feeling as the exams are getting closer to us.
1st is the panic and tension towards the coming exams. 
2nd is the excited and ecstatic feeling towards the unknown future life.
A changes from a college student to a working person.
Although, I have no ideas how is my working life would be, I certainly gear up for the upcoming challenges. 
First of all, I need to ensure I doing well in the coming exams. 

To be frank, I scared and worried for my proposal as I really think that I screwed up the introduction part. I even think that amma really useless to certain extent. I shouldn't let this thing to happen again. Certainly not!!! 
After few episodes of useless crying, I finally feel better and getting more courage to face the coming final exams. I understand I already did my best and I swear I do try really hard on structuring every part of my proposal. It just that some of the part didn't turn out exactly as what I expected and planned. As long as I know that I already did my best so I should let go those uneasy feelings towards the submitted proposal and strive for the coming exams. (I know you guys probably already sick of listening to my nagging about my proposal!!! >.< I just can't let go this pulling-hair kind of sensation whenever I think about it again.)

Our class still got one practical exam and one presentation are pending, after that we all are free birds!!!!
So that's how the mixed feelings come to my mind. OMG, I just can't believe our class are graduating!!!!!!
Excited, excited and still excited!!!

Ok, I think I shouldn't think and plan so much right now. 
Should have just focus to what I suppose to do at this moment. 
So, wish me luck!!! ^^
No, is wish all of us the best luck!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: I found someone who actually always share the thought as me. *winks*


One of our class trip <3
Miss it. Muazksssss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment