Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Lunar New Year

Happy Lunar New Year to u guys!!!
  
After new year celebration with those loved, I back to KL again.
This year is quite special and yet different as the zodiac of the year is dragon.
I am a dragon year baby and that's the reason that makes me feel so excited and anticipated.
As usual, we have visiting several relatives' houses and gathering with my friends back in hometown.
Everybody looks so energetic and ecstatic with theirs' new year garment. Including me as well.
This year I didn't buy any special dresses or garments, just few simple blouses and a short jeans pant. That's all. 


 Well, this picture was taken when we shopped at Kluang mall.
 I tried to instruct my bro on using my HP to snap this picture and ended up with this poise >.<



 Accompanied my mom to buy some pork for praying purpose right on the new year eve.



 My cousin...they busy playing with the firecracker... they had fun to the max.



 All stuff for new year!!!



New year countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 1st day of new year, gathering with Polly~
Take 1



Take 2



At night, another gang...they are funny^^



 My sis...



 Ppl always confused which of us is elder.



 She is much taller than me...



^^



 With those form six friendssss in my house. 



Secondary school friendssssss.

I was busy start from the 1st day of new year till Chu San.
I not really got a chance to enjoy those new year cookies and mandarin during new year but ulcer still likes my lips so much, probably I didn't take much of water.

New year, I am looking forward to a new start. Enjoy guys...
I have change my blog name and background. It imply the new starting after new year. 
 

Love life^^

No comments:

Post a Comment