Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Goyang Kaki.

As the name implies, I goyang kaki in my room now. Today is not working day!!! yahuu!!!
Finally got those pictures from last year December till new year countdown.
Lets the pictures do the talking here.



                               With him, I was doing my assignment in Station One cafe >.<
                               It's better than doing alone in the room and pulling my hair.



                                     After assignment submission and the bloody posting, 
                                                                Christmas is coming!!!
                                                          Love Christmas to the max!!!



                                          With the rabbit. (I look weird with this poise >.<)



                                                               On the way to Melaka. 
                                      (LOOK!!! my protruded teeth...I shall wear braces.)



                               Sleeping BEAUTY?!!! (Jun Fai (the other side), are u that tired?!!!)



                                         The Christmas gift to him and he loves it...muazksss



                                                   And this is my Christmas gift from him.



                                              Waiting for 2012 new year countdown at KLCC.



                                                            Another session in library...
                                                                 Had fun and enjoyed^^


Just posted some of the pictures. Very enjoyed myself to all these celebration cos friends and bf were together with me that time.
After the Melaka trip, I actually fall to sick for one week due to the excessive intake of satay celup!!!
Mom and dad were worried and scolded me cos I didn't take care of myself.
However, I managed to get well b4 the new year countdown so I was rushing back to KL once the fever subside!!! If not, I would be super sad!!! >.<
And now, what I am doing now is doing my part time in the florist shop. Earn some pocket money since the holidays is last for 2 mth. Wei, this is really a LONG holidays lor.
At the meantime, I am supposed to come out with my study plan but due to my laziness, it is all still pending.
LeeLi ah LeeLi...why do you always being so lazy?!!!
NO MORE EXCUSES ok...!!!
Recently, I just got my MUET exam results. I score band 4  (did it bcos college asked to sit and at least band 4).
I am super duper happy with it. At 1st, I never expected I can score the band cos I really screwed up both reading and writing part. I even prepare myself for the next retake again.
Thank to GOD...I am lucky enough to score the band. TQ!!!
Sorry for being too much cos I am really excited and the moment when I know I got the band I jump with my panty (I was 1/2 way changing tat time >.<) .





Gonna sleep now already.
Nitez...




No comments:

Post a Comment