Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Same thing la~

Hey guys....I will be starting my post by writing about my proposal again >.<
Progression....still disappointing...
Every piece of article that I reading now seem to deviate my ideas...
I always have to tell myself:
HOLD YOUR GROUND!!! wtf
Sometime, I even feel my proposal topic is so funny!!!!
really...I even tease at myself =.=lll
No matter how...I got to HOLD MY GROUND!!! again ah?!!!

At this moment, I still buried by and immerse in bunch of paper works.
1. Online searching for article
2. Save it then print and print...I print non-stop but I never finish reading them
3. Typing for peer review workshop
sounds like an office lady!!!

However, I wouldn't so rajin and stick to my work.
So...
I watching PROPOSAL instead of my PROPOSAL  so free wor?


Amazing and awesome proposal!!!

The reason I like about this proposal video are mainly because of the song...and the people that acting around the lady.
Their dancing and acting are so amazing.
I smile with tears when the first time I watched this.
Thx fyfa for sharing this with me^^

To my future husband:
Pls do me a memorable proposal!!! >.<

1 comment:

  1. one thing i hate about youtube....is coz of videos like this. touching, yes. creative, yes. meaningful, yes.

    damn stressful to the rest of the guys in this world....YES. :P

    ReplyDelete