Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Untitled

No ideas what to put for the blog title. lol...
Finally, coming to a month since we started our posting. 2 weeks more la!!!
Missing all my cohort 2 babies so badly!!! Need laughing therapy from their  hilarious joke~lol seriously, I miss them so so much.
We just had birthday celebration for those who born at the month of FEB, MARCH and APRIL.
We bought a cake for them and celebrated in KFC. Without bothering to others, we sang the birthday song out loud!!! We had fun among us ^^


A cake for all of them~


All birthday babies!!!
They are just cute with the party cone hat on their head!!!


Hey I got a chance to attend an awesome party at last weekend.
It was Ashley's mother birthday party. The ambiance is superb and romantic like a wedding dinner (in fact, I just got a singlet and short pants on @.@).
I taken some pictures during the party. People was really enjoying by drinking and eating a lot!!! Including me la wei~ xp
They provided different types of food based on different culture. Just like we having some kind of cultural buffet in a house. Pretty impressed by the way of how they organised this party for their mother.
There is a moment when I saw a waitress passed by, I shouted: OYSTER!!!
Over-reacted right?!!! But this is really how I responded that time (sorry, I don't see and eat oyster before this!!!). So, I caught this chance to have a taste on it.
Hmmm..........awesome...the taste is really awesome!!!
I just can't stop myself from trying that again and again...(ppl said: hey, it can make u horny dude!!!)
Who cares...I just wanted to try...hehehe...who cares about the horny stuff la wei?!!!



Party under the rain.



 Nice right!!! 
Thumb up for the ambiance...


Another corner with big tables~



 Beverage of the day ^^



 Oyster!!!



 Can't resist to taste it again and again!!!



 Satay.



 My fav nasi beryani!!!



I burp out then. ^^



I got a heels guys!!!
My 1st heels after so long. Feeling like a lady now \0/ (flipping hair~)
Still remember one of my new year resolutions is to be more girlish~(own a heels do make me feel girlish k......lol). Nonsense right?!!!
I been all around Midvalley, Times Square and Sungai Wang for surveying a nice heels before I really decided to buy one.
Finally, I have an eye on this!!!


  The heels~


I went to the shop for almost 3 times...and finally made up my decision during third visit.
Bf gave me lots of comment but he strongly recommended this heels to me.
It was tiring to walk for so many rounds...@.@ pity my boy to follow me, the lady up and down the shopping mall just for a heels. But I'm sure it is worth it right? cos He can see me with different kind of heels on my foot wahahahahahaha.......
I got flattered when he thumbs up after seeing me on heels. weewit!!!


 Superior view



 Side view
Love the curve...and I know my foot gonna looks great and nice with the curve~
Elegant look, don't u guys think so?




 On heels



 Not kind of showing off
It just too exciting to show my 1st heels.
(Flipping hair~)


 There are some random pictures:


 Me like it.
Padini.




 Juicy lips.
FOS.


 He looks vivacious in this shirt, just like me la^^
But he doesn't buy it.
FOS.


 Proposal progression: 0
Oh man, I should start my proposal instead of thinking on it.
No procrastination k!!!
Learn the last year lesson, so be prepared.


There was an earthquake happened in Sumatera last Wednesday with magnitude of 8.9.
Even Malaysia, especially Penang and KL can feel the wave. Ppl was freaking out when they felt the shaking.
Seriously, I didn't feel the shake when I was in Midvalley. 
I got to know this when I got bck to college and senior told me about the aftershock and how they ran away from the room. Sounded so scary and dangerous becos they experienced the wave for 2 times.
I glad there is no tsunami came after that.
Lets pray for a better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment