Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

090412

At this time, I suppose to busy with my case presentation and not on FB and blogging.
But still........=.=lll , it ain't too much if I able manage my time properly right?! (lame excuse wei  \o/).

Placement comes to 4th week, so another 2 weeks to go. Blek :p
Today, I met one sarcastic person. The way she talked to me was so mean and no manners at all. wtf
1st, came late without prior inform and not even bother to apologize.
2nd, being rude when ppl ask question.
I'm not ur slave ok...and u come to seek for help , so be grateful and watch ur talks. 
I don't like those whom don't respect ppl type of person. So arrogant and irritating!!!
I do really hope can talk back or even shouted at her.
However...I only can shut up my mouth and do my things (feeling so unfair till now!!!!!!!!!!!!).
If I shouted, I might lost my professionalism and I will be someone like her and being so sarcastic. So, I force myself to be quiet in order to keep my practice well (EQ EQ EQ wei).
I quite satisfied with my tolerance. Keep telling myself to chill down (except with those fucking rude words when I tried to tell my story to others). lol...
Still can't keep my hot temper under control la wei!!!

Through this incident, I whisper to myself :

Hey, u must really work hard, prove to this arrogant ppl.
U can do it, even better than their expectation.

So, to really work out this whispering on my current practice. I shall work hard and no more laziness or hesitation gonna to drag me down again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment