Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Tired @.@

I am so tired!!!
My body is so warm...
Pls.....don't fall to sick at this time...
I wanna finish my practical as soon as possible!!!! I miss college!!!

Practical is so far so good.
Learn new thing, learn to think and learn to be good.
Started to think a lot...(that actually very tiring >.<)
Started to know why we need to study for evidence, research, clinical reasoning and consolidating management.
It is not that I don't understand it b4, but this time...I know how it can be done in a better way, to an extent that I know what I am doing!!!
Pretty happy for it ^^

Went back to hometown last week.
Went to cemetery, pay our respect to great grandpa and great grandmoms, grandpa and grandmom.
Pls bo pi us all the time!!!! >.<
Rushing here and there...But still i feel good when I'm home!!!
Miss dad and mom so much...of course my those funny siblings!!!



 When seeing this, thats mean I'm home soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment