Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Awesome class trip

Hey guys....I got an awesome outing with my fellow friends.
Too much of stress...so we need something which is green and natural for us in order to refresh our mind. hehehe...
The plan is to Bukit Cahaya, Taman Pertanian in Shah Alam.
Sounds good and 'green' right? We decided to go on Tuesday where there is no any classes and a fantastic weekday to avoid those crowed situation. perfect plan huh?!!!
I woke up late on that day cos I couldn't slept well the day before but somehow I managed to gather in time with them.  I think insomnia really give lots of problem on me...can't stay focus during class....puffy eyes......and my face looks a little bit pekak lor. U guys can witness from the pictures below  ~>.<lll
At first I really thought of staying in the room instead of going for the trip cos I was in tensed mind to think about my proposal. The progression is too disappointing  >.<
No mood for any outing at that moment. However, I able to convince myself to join them for the trip. I know I need something to cheer me up. So, I packed some simple belongings and joined the trip without further hesistation. A trip to 'green'!!! lol...



 The first photo of the day.
Before we entered the entrance.
say cheese...I have no ideas to focus on which camera!!!


 Choosing a 'Right' bicycle for our journey.




 After choosing the right and comfy bicycle, we about to start our journey.
Everybody was so excited and we don't know the 'story' behind!!!



 During the journey.

The road is so steep for us to cycle up.
We have to come down and push our bicycle in order to continue our journey
I almost giving up as it was too tiring for me to go up the 'hill'...I have this thought when the journey was just started for 15 minutes..........=.=lll 
My stamina and endurance level are pretty low nowadays!!!!!!



 Finally, we reached a small corner and faster get some rest before the next journey started.
She looks great isn't it?



 Rest.


 When we saw this Selamat Datang, we almost fainted.
After long steep journey,
Everyone was like: baru selamat datang ah?!!!!
No worries, still got the energy say cheese in front of this entrance.



 Oh man...another steeping journey for us.
We keep nagging about how tiring is this journey >.<lll
Sweating a lot la...



 The sweet couple...

We bought another ticket for the Four Season Temperate House.
Spring is the main theme season in this time.
We were so excited when we go to know there is a place which well-equipped with air-condition. 
The weather was hot and the sun was scorching...
To arrive the season house, we actually cycle up to another super steeping journey to reach there.
That's really torturing...



 Parking our bicycle.
Park at ur own risk.

The season house was freezing inside while outside the house was super hot...such a big contrast wei!!!
We can't imagine how it gonna be when come to winter.



 Boulevard.



 Flower.



 All these flowers are nice but we couldn't step into the plant >.<



















Busying to take picture!!!
See the kepo person!!!



 A picture before we leave the season house.
Gotcha!!!



 Me and the towel...



 Girls with towels...


When on the way to swimming pool, we stopped in the middle of the road.
Cos.......Sze Kwang got muscle cramp...
I bet there is too much of cycling session over those steeping roads...


 We conquered the road...



 Spontaneous physio for muscle cramp...



 So far, I don't really experiencing to any muscle cramp.
But I can see the result of suffering from that in Sze Kwang's face...
A proper warm up is needed before any starting of exercise.



 Still got mood to pose for picture!!!
Kai wen, I know Rupan's armpit is smelling!!!



 Aiyooo....



Sheng Mei, I like ur facial expression la!!!


After Sze kwang feeling better, we continue our journey to swimming pool!!!!
Everyone eager to swim under the hot weather!!!
They jumped into the pool....except me >.<


Nice right?!!!



Throwing one by one!!!



Oh man...I love their facial expression so much.
This truly showing how enjoying we were in that time!!!
Throwing proposal behind our head !!!! Just enjoy dude!!!



Guys....with those signature pose before jumping!!!



Awesome capturing of the picture...I love Sangkar camera so much!!!!
Murali....nice shoot huh?!!!


Sheng Mei, u taking revenge?



I seriously love this picture very much!!!!!!!
Loving those cheering faces!!!

Entrance fee: RM3.00
Extra Fee for season house: RM3.00
Bicycle: RM 10

Expenses was pretty reasonable and affordable. This is definitely an ideal place for group gathering.
I really enjoyed myself in such outing with my fellow friends....
Laughing out loud, talking nonsense and making fun of others.
Especially we all are graduating this year...that make us wanted to have more gathering and fun before we apart from each other. 
So lets study SMART and play HARDER!!!

Photos are courtesy of Sze Kwang, Sangkar, Subba and Me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment