Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

:)


I’m officially a year four student now. yahuuuuu
Feeling so excited to talk about this.
I got my progression letter ytd which means so much important to me as I did badly in last year module but still lucky enough to pass those assignments and got this progression letter. I’m grateful for all these. ^^
Forget about the mistake that I have made in yesteryear, I got to move on.
I swear to get my degree this year. (Is a must and I know I can do it if I infuse 100% effort on it.)
Wishing all the best and good luck to my friends :)

Our 7th clinical placement is just ard the corner but we still haven't got the actual allocation yet.As what our lecturers said, I will be tgt with Rupan and Thama as a team at Tropicana medical centres. I never heard of this centres before and our funny Rupan tot it might be located in Penang (he wanted go bck to Penang so badly!!!) so keep asking Sir till he also get confused with us. Lol……..Rupan, sorry cos we suppose in Kota Damansara but not Penang!!! poor thing….Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo……


Forget about the studies, I watched an awesome movie one days ago.

“Love you you”

The tittle sounds so lovely that I totally fascinate on it. This movie was recommended by my sister and Angelababy was the heroine in the movie and YuYan is super handsome and muscular (I love muscular guy!!!)
So, I watched it.
They taken this movie at Pulau Lang Tengah, Malaysia.
This small Island is located next to Pulau redang and Perhentian but it still a pristine dive area compare to Redang and Perhentian. 
There are some pictures I copy from Google image :)

 I love blue....



 Gorgeous lady, Angelababy




 The movie is amusing and romantic.


I don't think Im gonna talk about the plot over here.
Just watch it, I'm very sure u will like it!!!
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment