Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Stupidity

Feeling so stupid today.
I can't even complete my presentation.
Look at the slides, there is a one minute I blank and don't know how to start the line >.<
In fact, I wrote down whatever I wanted to say on a draft paper but still.......I can't TALK!!!
Stupid right?!!!!
I can't tahan myself!!!
Trust me, I really wanted to be serious about it but I still laughed out~
I always face this kind of problem: can't stay focus during presentation or during the class >.<


Hehehe.......I got my ordered keychain from Artcraft4u.

 Opps...not this is one xp.
The cham imply my passion- camera.


 Yup, is this is this la...nice rite?
The cham symbolise to wedding.
Ya, this is my friend's wedding gift.



And also the sticky...
hope she will like it ^^

I feel so excited to prepare the gift for her. She is considered the very 1st one who get married in my close friend list. 
Evon,
Wishing u a very blissful marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My friend, Tian Song is going to go for posting in his final semester.
Wishing him all the best and good luck ^^



 Tian song and me^^





Class photo?
No....just simply ni la...



Have a nice day ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment