Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Happy weekend !!!

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I weekend~
Finally, it comes to weekend! Completing the 1st week of posting, still got another 5 weeks to go ~
Well, my 1st week was considered ok ok only... to get familiar and adapt to the environment and the working system, as well as the working team.
Everything went fine and surprisingly good :)
People there are friendly and helpful....we can really enjoy ourself and be flexible to whatever we wanted to do.
Pretty appreciate the moment right now and hope it will goes smoothly till the end of the posting (finger crossed).
We expend a lot in our 1st week. For food and petrol...and it is very tiring as we almost got stuck in the jam after work~tired of waiting!!!!!!!
At 1st, we worried the food in cafe might be very expensive and we even plan to bring roti as our lunch but we still check out the food in cafe during our lunch time. 
Surprisingly, the food in cafe is delicious and the price is reasonable. 
RM 4.25: u can choose any three of the dishes + one drink (refillable). ^^
So, we say sayonara to our roti plan, better stick to the rice cos we need strength!!! 
 
Ya....the day before  I went to the washroom at G floor. I found something and I read it. The name sounds familiar. I guess it might be his name.
So, I confirm this again through internet!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! I found him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna know who is he? Stay tuned and U will know in my upcoming post!!!!
xixixixixixixixiixi


P/S: I don't like my post doesn't has a single photo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment