Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

@.@

Damn tired....I just hope I can click a DISLIKE button for the placement. Sometime I just hate placement cos I'm a lazy bum~ @.@.......However, I consider a lucky one in the class cos my placement is not that bad....^^



                                                                                    I hate watching Taiwan series~
Don't worry, they got nice TV series....
I hate watching because the scene always remind me of the unhappy experience
I can't further my studies in Taiwan.
Yup, I got an physiotherapy course offer from a Taiwan's university...
I was damn happy cos I got the chance to further my studies in overseas and I got my fav subject!!!
I jump, I shouted and screaming when my name was in the list!!!
HOWEVER 
It just turn to ntg when my parents against my decision!!!
Financially unstable, danger(earthquake) and they was doubting whether I can really take care of myself in Taiwan alone?
So, 
I kept my passport, crying over night and just stare at my offer letter.
Of course, I did try to overcome those problem...
I even brought trouble to my family...
at last...I say NO with the broken heart to the offer letter.
Till now, I still keep the offer letter~
  U guys can imagine how hard for me to turn down the offer...
I cried and cried...

Daddy always remind me...that is always a place for me to further my studies...
So, I accepted with tears...

I watched those Taiwan series...I saw the scenery...
so nice...
I saw those Uni building...
so nice...
I saw those friendly Taiwanese...
so nice...
I saw.....(watever thing in Taiwan)
so nice....
Then,
I started to nag...
WHY WHY WHY !!!

I know this is too much...
but I just can't stop thinking of it.
so lame right?!!!




Forget about it and keep moving on~
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment