Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

I say I am pretty!!!


Hey, this song definitely sing into my heart

Na na na 
I'm not beauty queen
I just beautiful me  

How I hope I can tell this sentence to the past of me!!! 
I used to be insecure and low self-esteem.
U guys can't imagine how I look upon myself when I started compare myself to other girls.
Stupid and foolish right?!!!
When I was standard 5, my boy classmate (I still remember who is he) teased at my funny teeth...
He even asked me not to smile cos it doesn't look nice. 
I should have tell him:
Hey, what's wrong with u? wtf...

That actually a big impact to me.
I have dark skin, crook teeth and funny hair style.
U know la, no matter boy or guy they tend to like fair skin girl....
I don't really have faith to those who say they don't really care to girl's skin colour?!!!
(Except my bf?!!!!!! lol) 


When I was in secondary school, things wasn't change.
1. My sis heard from someone else who talked at the corner:
She is just as ugly as her sister (me).
 When I was told by my sis, I started to cry.
Useless right?!!!


2. I was told by my friend: 
Actually, U not pretty la. I don't even ask him to judge me
I freeze and Don't know what and how to react!

I got hurt.
But, I still manage to chill myself...
At least I not blaming why I not pretty? sometime I did la
I appreciate my healthy body and everything from my parents and God
  However, I think I look better or I am pretty in my way and they don't know how to appreciate and where my potential is. ^^
So, after some sort of emo period, 
I got back myself.
As time flies...
I know that, no one is perfect.
Just be myself.
Enjoy life.
and 
bring out the perfect me ^^
The current me still need more confidence and get rid of low self-esteem.
and I know, I can do it.

I know, I am pretty!!!!



Middle finger to those who (mentioned) actually hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment