Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Happy go lucky~

Yeah~ got inspired by fyfa today with her quote: HAPPY GO LUCKY~
A simple and yet inspiring quote for everyone here.
No matter what, life still goes on without any disturbances. ^^ *winks*


Today, we got 2 simple classes. Journal presentation and lecture. Tats it...
I cooked noodles as my lunch again, Simple and healthy noodles. (Sorry couldn't take a picture cos I was kinda nervous tat time. xp)
Take a nap after the lunch time.Arghh!!!!!???? I should strive for my studies by now but ended up with afternoon nap!!!! Next mth going to be a hectic mth till novemeber!!!!

1. HKL neuro discipline posting (one mth in a scary department = =lll).

2. Assignment preparation (level 6 assignment, no more cincai cincai liao~ = =lll).

3. Final presentation preparation (assessment presentation nt a normal kind presentation, be serious!!!).

4. Resit preparation (erm...this one I sendiri kepo. Just be prepared if I really fail my core skill...still hoping tat I got the chance to pass both of my assignment for my previous sem.) crossed my finger hardly!!!!!

5. MUET exam!!!!!!!!!! (this is my third time sitting for this exam. Score band 3 for the past 2 exams...hope this time I able to score band 4 and above!!!!!!!!!)

6. Clear my reading list. There is a lot of books under my reading list.


So far, tats all I need to concern for the coming next mth and I MUST start it all by now NOT next mth only!!!!!
Leeli, gambateh!!!! U can do it...!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Apart from my studies, I decided to have a proper plan to balance my expenses!!! Hope that it works somehow. I spent quite a lot last mth....but I know it is worth it. ^^

Deeply in love in few songs recently... the lyrics is nice and meaningful....

                                                    The day of me~


Gonna stop here. C u guys^^...



No comments:

Post a Comment