Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Contented

I am absolutely contented.
Materialistic mindset I do have but I contented at this moment. Happy with everything I'm having right now.

I am grateful with everything that surroundings me.
I am lucky enough to own an ideal study environment, finacially supported by PTPTN which is a full loan package for my studies, safe and comfortable room in hostel and so on.
Whenever I face a problem, there is always a somebody there to help me. Thanks to the somebody. I appreciate that.

I appreciate friendship which is a bond that mean so much to me. I love my friends.
I love my family. They give me a home, a place where I can let go all those boredom and live under their guardian.
I love my boyfriend. He take care of me well. He brings out the real of me. He makes me loves. So I love him back.

I love myself.
Thanks leeli, you are impressive. You already come to this point so far.
Trust yourself. You can make a way out from the obstacle.
It might be a hardship you have ever met so far but keep your faith on.
You tired?
Remember you are not the only one who bear with this hardship alone, there is always someone out there and they might be suffered more than you.
They struggle, they strive, they survive. The same thing goes to you.
Improvise, adapt and overcome.
Have faith leeli.
Be a bright spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment