Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year !!!

Happy New Year guys!!!!!!! Welcome to the brand new new year ~2012~ ^^
This year I got a special new year countdown. My first new year countdown in KLCC, Kuala Lumpur >.<
Pretty enjoyed myself with bunch of friends and baby ^^ (Sorry, I didn't take any pictures on that day, was fully focus on the event ^^).
We went to Cheras, then heading to KLCC...library then fireworks in KLCC !!!Super happy when saw fireworks appeared in the sky!!!!!!! All the while, I have been enjoyed myself and hugging baby tightly. *winks*
This year I got a different new year countdown. I looking forward to the next new year countdown. I wanna be with my friends and baby in next new year countdown again  Love this atmosphere so much!!! crowded and high !!!

Was browsing through ppl's blog. Everybody got their own new year resolution. Where is mine?
I got a few...new year resolutions.

1. Progression letter from 3rd year to final year. (My exam board is going to release on February, so I hope I can proceed to my final year successfully >.<).

2.  Study hard and stay focus on my studies. Must get my degree!!!!!!! (I always have problem with concentration and get distracted very easily >.< ).

3. This year, I am going to turn into 24. So I wanna be more GIRLISH!!! I am serious to this!!!!!!!!

4. Treasure and appreciate all the things I have.

5. Make up learning. (Getting older but yet I still don't know about anything of make up >.< this is quite embarrassing.)

6. Love myself, family, boyfriend and friendsssss...

7. Make my blog more creative and interesting.

So far these are all I wanted to achieve within this year. Jia you ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment