Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

I love what I do.




 yeah, I D.I.Y my shirt.
I feel bored with the original design which is also unfit my body contour.
So, I made a change. I swear, if my mom happen to see this, she will run after me!!!
I guess boyfie won't like it if he see my results. He doesn't like me expose too much!!!
Whatever, I already started it ...blek^^

                                                                       B4 started.

I cut both my PDI shirt. But I keep my red color shirt in a more normal type of cutting. No apparent slanting collar. Just cut the sleeve and the bottom. Whereas, I make my yellow shirt a slanting collar. Make it looks "wild" when I'm wearing this. Here the picha showed my hard work *winks*.


                                                               Blek~ I heart doing this!!!

Next time, I won't be hesitated to wear these shirt.
B4 done with this D.I.Y work, I cleaned my room. Roomie is not around so it is more easier for me to do my cleaning work.
Thx my boy from giving me his new box! (which is a free gift from his RM 129 mouse from PC EXPO.)
He is really sweet~ I save money so Im happy!!!
OK, Back to the cleaning talk.
I re-arrange my book rack. Keep some book to my new blacky box. It is big enough for me to put quite a lot of things.
structured up my study table and some little girlish things to my box. (A new small box from home, I asked from my sis ^^).
Keep everything in order. Here is the new look of my study table!


                                                            My favorite corner in my room.


Apart from doing this cleaning work, I went movie with boyfie as well. What a wonderful weekend after back from home!!! Actually I just came back from home last saturday!!! Miss home nia~
Boyfie made me a key chain with out photos. He made two, one for me while another one for himself. So lovely right.

                                                                           I like it!!!


 He even made me a tooth key chain again which is really made by himself. This is my second tooth key chain!!! (he is not a key chain maker in shopping center, just he did it with some material from home!!!)
Very meaningful for me. Thx dude!!! muazkssss!!! 


Ya, mom alter the dress for me.
I bought this dress through a fashion page from internet. Love this dress from my 1st sight on it. So i bought.
 HOWEVER...it is too loose for my body. I know I small...T.T
Mom even scolded me bcos of this but she still alter for me la!!!! lol...


                                                            This is b4 the alteration. 
                                                           My hair looks suck!!! >.<



                                                       SEE!!! mommy make a miracle!!!

Definitely love my mom to the max. lol...I guess I inherit her skillful sewing skill and I make a nice D.I.Y shirt as well...(hiak hiak hiak!!!).
Sometime I just fed up with my sis. She didn't see me for month and yet she complains abt my complexion and my hair!!!
yeerrr...why ur face so dehydrated? ur hair quality is deteriorating!!!  
This is what she had complaining about my appearance.
Look at the mirror this morning, I can't deny that what she had said was right. My complexion is dehydrated.
Never mind, I will do more hydration therapy by using mask!!!
For my hair, I change a new brand hair shampoo!!! Tsubaki~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanted to try on this brand for sometime...so it is time for Tsubaki and no more Rejoice!!!


                                                                Rejoice at the side~^^
                                                                      Tsubaki!!!

It comes with the conditioner in a package which is cost RM 28.90.
My boy said it is worthy to buy in package and I bought it.
WOW...I blog for such a long Essay here.
I think I should stop by now.
C u guys!!!


                                                                 Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment