Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

I haven't found myself.


Yeah, I confused at this moment. I'm sorry if I make u guys bored with my confusing topic again~
But one thing I very clear right now is I MUST get a degree and earn $$$ then I can finally start to do the things I wanted to do all the time. It is all about money.

I told mom that I might not work as a physio in future cos I think I'm not competent. This work carry too much accountability that I think I might not in position to cope with it. PHEW...finally I say out.
As what I expected, she is freaking out !!!
However, mom. be calm. It is just my thought. I don't execute it yet cos I haven't made my decision.
Don't worry, I still know what I need to do. I love study physio here and just tat I'm not competent to handle this job although I'm still a student here.
For sure, I will work hard for my future, for my future babies son and daughter.
I think I shouldn't think too much at this moment. Just stay focus on my assignment and presentation. It is level 6 assessment man!!!!! Do not take it too easily. I warn u here, leeli.


  
I own him. He is my asset.


I listen to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. It is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment