Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

hahahahahahahahaha...

I laugh out loud cos I'm happy!!! Blek...xp. (Don't ask me why~)
Started our 1st class after the placement. Felt super happy to meet up all my fellows!
They all are awesome friends. Class as usual tat noisy and in mess ...

I feel tired after a long nap in the afternoon. Felt regret cos I never utilise my time to do revision instead of sleeping the whole afternoon. Tats really bad!!!
Forgot to upload my lovely tooth key chain in last post  so I make it here.

  Cute rite? I love them so much!!! 
   my name is engraved on tat. Tats cool huh?!


I haven't started my assignment and yet another proforma is given. Oh man, I need a break!!!
Presentation, assignment and proforma are instructed to be submitted by next mth!!!! I got a hectic mth!!!
Student will never end up with assignment or any kind of presentation. T.T...

Ok, gonna stop here. Need work double. I admit I just another kiasu gal~ blek...xp.







No comments:

Post a Comment