Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

The break-through




The first glance at this picture really shake my heart.
I got it randomly from FB wall.
This is really amazing.
I'm just like this bird, standing in one corner of the world and fighting for my future.

Recently, I quite stressed up with the project and placement.
But I still able to cope with both so far.
However, I can't give a balance btw these two.
When doing project, thinking about assessment.
When writing for assessment, thinking about project.
This is how I spend my everyday since placement started.
Sort of going crazy mode in everyday.
I might look very relaxed but I can sense my nerves are panicking!!!
I've been questioning myself whether I can achieve this break-through or not.
Every night is going through the pulling hair-heart screaming-don't feel like doing anything mood.
Really have to struggle psychologically to tell myself:
All Izz Well!!!
and
Please work hard!!!

The things that holding me back from each of giving up thought are:
My Future.
My Parents.
Myself.
I wanted for so many so many things.



So, you know what you should do now.
Please work hard, leeli.
No jokes, this is very serious issue.
You need this break-through for everything in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment